Upgrading the bathroom with the latest fixtures can enhance its style. Introduce improvements that will last long and cater to the needs of you and your family in the years to come. Here we are with seven ideas for your dream bathroom remodel.
1. Toilet with Hidden Tanks: Go for hidden water tanks that are mounted inside the wall for more space and elegant look. Toilets with hidden cisterns are worth investing, especially if space is an issue in your bathroom. They, however, speak for class and are best suitable for modern as well as contemporary décor.
2. Texture Shower Tiles: The tiles of the shower should be different from the entire bathroom floor for providing an illusion of a separate area. Textures shower tiles are recommended for any bathroom from a safety point of view. Small and textured tiles can help prevent accidental falling.
3. Two-Inch Plumbing Drain Pipe: Usually the bathroom has 1 1/2-, or sometimes 1 1/4 inch-diameter pipe. These pipes can clog and become a cause to worry. Installing a two-inch plumbing drain pipe costs the same and will save you from clogging worries.
4. Bath Tub: Go for a bathtub if you use it. The bathtub takes enormous space in the bathroom. And once installed, you will also have to ensure it is clean.
5. Windows in Shower: The shower area often has a humidity issue. Installing a window in the shower area can solve the problem. A window will also allow sunlight in the shower area is essential from a safety and aesthetic point of view.
6. Attached Medicine Cabinet: Save space by adding an enclosed medicine cabinet. You have the cabinet installed a few inches inside the wall.
7. Fix the Lighting: Most bathrooms have restricted natural light access, and this calls for excellent artificial lighting. As you renovate the bathroom, you can choose to have a view of your style. For instance, you can have a dimmer for shower light.
Especially when you are going to do a bathroom remodel, it would be best to know the qualities to look for in a home builder. This way, you can be sure that the bathroom project turns out the way you want it to be!